Just a note:

This blog isn't meant to teach you anything, but I hope you'll have some fun reading it; I think I'll have fun writing it. I'll be posting bits of writing, like short stories and articles. Maybe some help for aspiring writers, a few tips and such. Also there will be journal entries and clips of conversation from the various characters in my books. So if you like the characters in my book, Cherished Preserver, stop by to get the inside scoop on their lives. Above all, enjoy!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Latest Book

For those of you who have read my novel, Cherished Preserver, you'll know that Sarah's Aunt Tilly has a bit of an interesting past.  If you'd like to know just how interesting, pick up a copy of my novella, Aunt's Story.  Here is the back cover copy.

Matilda Scott wanted nothing to do with the suitors in her small home town on the Outer Banks. Especially the persistent local teacher, Mr. Taylor.

Since her parents died all she hoped for in life was a quiet existence of raising her little brother and keeping the light in the tall lighthouse tower burning.

 
However, when a storm blows in a group of pirates, Matilda's life is permanently altered as her heart is pilfered and now resides in the breast of the dashing Captain Tempest who defends it, and their right to love, with his sword and with his life.




It also has an excerpt of Cherished Preserver in the back, so buy one for a friend.  They might like both stories.  
You can find it on Amazon.com or at my Createspace e-store.  Here is the link.  https://www.createspace.com/3668701

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is another really good story, people! And who doesn't like pirate, might I ask, hmm??

    ReplyDelete